- Grit Blasting
- Dustless Grit Blasting
- Vacuum Blasting
- Bead Blasting
- Dry Ice Blasting
- High Pressure Water Blasting
Carbon Fiber Reinforcement:
- Carbon Fiber Replacement Tank & FRP Tank Repair
- FRP Piping Repair & Carbon Fiber Piping Replacement
- On-Line High Temperature Piping Repair Up to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Concrete Repair
- Repair Kits for Purchase
Coatings and Linings:
- Treated Tank Linings, Condensate & Polished Water System Vessels
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Spray Dry Absorbers, Fabric Filters & Environmental Systems
- Slurry, Classifiers, Neutralization Tanks
- Immersion Grade Linings & Coatings
- Erosion & Corrosion Control
- Fuel Storage Tanks
Anti Corrosion Wrap Systems:
- Anticorrosion wraps provide long-lasting anticorrosion for above & below ground pipes, wet or irregular fittings, bridge spans and transitions. It provides excellent protection for a variety of applications, including couplings, valves, fittings, weld cutbacks, and exothermic welds.
- Anticorrosion wraps often outperform traditional paint.
- Anticorrosion wraps excel in limited access situations, such as vaults, where surface preparation is restricted. Sometimes abrasive blasting is not possible and environmentally questionable, particularly around rivers, water ways and sensitive equipment. Anticorrosion wraps DO NOT REQUIRE ABRASIVE BLASTING.
- Customers have been impressed when removing small patches of the anticorrosion system for inspection purposes. They constantly find the surface to be in the same condition as when the wrap was first installed. After inspection, the small patch can then be reapplied for continued protection.
- Anticorrosion wraps require no wait times for drying, can be back filled immediately and are compatible with cathodic protection. PVC outer wraps also available for mitigating possible damage from rocks and soil stress in underground applications.
- Contains No VOC’s is non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-carcinogenic.
- Anticorrosion wraps will protect effectively at continuous operating temperatures up to 230 F (110 C)